Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5th, 2010, Bike

Well, another day another workout on the stationary bike at the gym. Today it was a high in the 20's and it was 10 degrees outside when i walked back from the gym, so there was no way I was going to go out on my bike today. That being said it has unfortunatly been three days since I went for a training session, and I can feel it.

My legs did not feel that good throughout my workout tonight. I could feel the layoff imediatly. I did intervals tonight, instead of random. The intervals were set easy, so that helped things out a bit. I went 22.5 miles in 65 minutes of hell.

This is after eating a half a deep dish pizza and having a beer for diner. So I really did need to workout, eventhough the last two days my diet hasn't been good. A whole pizza on Friday, and a half slab of ribs last night. Oh well back on the diet starting today. Back to drinking lots of water and working out every day, hopefully.

42.8 miles for the month, 3182.9 for the year, 301 hours and 12 minutes on the bike
-684.2 from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment