Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life On A Bike, Thursday, December 16th, 2010

Well, it's another day, another trip to the gym to get my miles in. Today I went 23.9 miles, in a two part workout.

The first part I went to the gym, and as i was peddleing the first mile, my father calls. The dog we are watching for a few days need to go out, can I come home and take him out. So I went home and took him out, then went back to the gym. After that back at the gym I did lite hills all throughout the workout tonight. I was 0.6 up on the first half hour, so that's not that bad.

The second half hour I was feeling pretty good until about the 53 minute mark when I could start to feel my legs getting tired. I made it through the whole workout, and the cool down 5 minutes with 23.9 miles for the day.

day 23.9, month, 181.7, year 3321.8 hour 313:21
behind last year -665.3

No comments:

Post a Comment