Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life On A Bike, Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010

I haven't rode in a few days because I pulled something in my side somehow. Feel pretty good today after my ride. Well I rode 22.5 miles on the stationary bike, the usual 65 minutes of hell. The only thing is that since I haven't rode in awhile I took it easy and just did all flat land.

After doing 65 minutes of hell, for some reason I felt good enough to go and do some more working out. Granted I really need to lose weight this off season. Something like 30 pounds would probably be healthy. Well I took a step forward to that tonight, as i went and did 10 sit ups. Then did some arm and chest stuff with the free weights. I am still learning how to lift weight, and what stuff I should be doing to help where.

I still felt pretty good, so I went and did 15 minutes on the treadmill. I will most likely feel that in the morning, as the last time I ran my legs hurt for a couple of days. During my run I did mostly a fast walk, with every so often running at about four and a half miles and hour run. Plus four miles an hour on the fast walk.

I must be stupid or something, because after that I went and did 15 minutes on the stair machine. It was the first time in years I have been on that machine and I felt it. I normally hate stairs anyways, and don't do to well on them.


month 224.8, year 3364.8, hours 317:21
behind last year, -713.3

No comments:

Post a Comment