Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life On A Bike, Tuesday, December 14th, 2010

I finally got back to training today after taking a few days off. Basically i was too lazy to get my ass up and go to the gym. So instead I ate and watched tv. That is what got me in the shape I am in, in the first place.

I went and did 22.3 miles on the stationary tonight. It felt good, but it also felt like I hadn't ridin in awhile, as I didn't have as much power. So I did a half hour of completely flat. Then a half hour of some hills, only up to ten resistance though. Had both bottles of water, legs feel a little tired right now.

I also did my ten sit ups, I was going to do weights also tonight but just didn't feel up to it because of the legs. Hopefully tomorrow will get a weight workout in. Still need to figure out how to incorporate that into my overall training for next year.

Any suggestions on how to do the weights, plus really am struggling on the motavation to ride inside. That is part of why I didn't ride for awhile.

month, 135..3, year, 3275.4, hours, 309:16
-711.7 from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment