Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life On A Bike, Wednesday, December 15th, 2010

Rode the stationary bike today for the 65 minutes of hell. Today i started it out with some lite hills for the first half hour. After that I took it all the way down to completely flat for five minutes. By this time I was 0.6 ahead of pace. For some strange reason I hit random and did five minutes of huge hills, all the way up to 18.

After that I went for another five minutes of flat. Then it was 15 minutes of lite hills before my five minute cool down. All together I did 22.5 miles.

I feel ok, but by the 15 to go mark I was starting to feel it a little bit in the upper legs. Tomorrow, I will probably do just lite hills to recoup after the big ones.

All I visited, Bicycle Ect. today, and had time to kill. I had to get my cellphone fixed. Well I bought some bar end lights, that I have no clue how to put on the bike. I also bought a map and instruction holder that straps onto the stem. The only problem is that I now have to figure out how to remove the bell on the left side of my handle bars and move the speedometer bracket over there.

157.8 for the month, 3297.9 for the year, 311:16 hours
-689.2 from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment