Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday, December 4th, 2010

Well, another fun Saturday, I woke up early for no reason at all since there is snow on the ground and that means that I can't go and ride my bike. Hopefully I will get around to working on the website a little today, before I go and do my stationary bike workout.

Still thinking of changing the subject of my website from the Kane County Cougars to the Chicago White Sox minor leagues. Haven't done so yet, but really giving it a thought. I would like to do it but just don't know if I could keep up with all the work that I want to put into it. Granted I haven't exactly kept up over the years on the work I want to put into the Cougars either. It's just the way the Cougars are, I just don't know if I want to write about them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment