Friday, September 18, 2009

Only 202 More Days Till Opening Day

Well today i didnt have to work so i decided to do some work anyway. I rode from Lisle to Rosemont. I took the Prairie Path east to Manheim. Then took Manheim north to Rosemont. Dam do I hate taking this route, Manheim isnt much fun on the sidewalks, having to grip the brakes so much my hands are hurting bad right now. I made it up there, going straight past O'Hare, it was fun having huge planes fly directly overhead. Then made it to the Allstate Area (Rosemont Horizon) and picked up a box of 2009-2010 Chicago Wolves pocket schedule. Headed back towards home, had to stop at the McDonalds near the Horizon, I was starving.

The trip was 53.8 miles and almost 6 hours of riding, 7 and a half hours total

now its time to relax and work on the website for a few hours, not going to get much work done

I get to eat spagetti and ravioli mixed tonight as i have the Northwest century ride tomorrow morning up in Freeport, IL, it starts at 7am, which means we have to leave the house at 4:30 to get there in time, this should be a fun start to the day

No comments:

Post a Comment