Saturday, September 19, 2009

Only 201 More Days Till Opening Day

Wow, what a day. It started at 3:30 this morning on four hours of sleep. I had to leave home by 4:30 to get to the Northwest Century bike ride in Freeport, IL by 6:45. I made it without any problem. The thing that i did not expect is the hills, granted i have never riden out that way before, and have know known that i have never truely seen hills. I had to walk up at least a dozen of them, I hurt badly. I had previously said i was going to ride the 32 miles from Freeport to Warren, and guess what i did it. It took almost five hours to do it but i accomplished it. I also set a new speed record for myself with 31.3 mph.

now its time to recoup, and the Blackhawks first preseason game starts in an hour so i got to watch my Hawks

No comments:

Post a Comment