Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Day

Well to start out the day my back was stiff as hell, I have siaotica the nerve problem in the back. So I had to drive to work instead of riding my bike. It felt a lot better as the day went on. Survived six hours at fast food hell. Plus it was pay day, and three hours into my shift ment my week was halfway through. Came home, and found out that the Cougars won 3-1 in Appleton, Wisconsin today. They have won three in a row, maybe the thing they needed was some Timber Rattlers stew!

Started working on the website, there are now a page up there for everyone of the Cougars for the year. A.J. Huttenlocker, Anvioris Ramirez, Murphy Smith, Daniel Thomas, Tyler Ladendorf and Nino Leyja all now have pages, http://malamut.net ,

Then I discoved going up the stairs into the apartment, I have been having trouble moving latley, especially since I have gained 30 pounds this year, that is even with riding my bike a lot. So Im now offically worried, and on a diet. We'll see how long this lasts for. After I got the pages done I went and worked out at the gym.

I did 10 miles on the stationary bike. The arm and legs weight lifting. I don't know the names of the exercies, I don't even know if I do them correctly, but I felt good afterwards. Then time to try to get a boxscore done hopefully before bed, and a 7 am wake up tomorrow, to be able to ride my bike to work and home tomorrow.

The boxscore and stats im working on is the game on May 24th, 2009 West Michigan vs Kane County. Yes I am that far behind, but oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment