Monday, August 10, 2009

August 9th, 2009

Well the Sox and Cougars lost today, the only good news was that the Cubs lost also. It was fun to see the highlights of Lou Pinella blow up again. The Cougars lost again they have lost 9 out of their last 10 games at home. At least todays game was a close one. Haviland only had his one bad inning as usual.

It was a scorcher today, as I don't do 90 degree temps to well, I spent the game in the pressbox, the heat index was in the 100's, and im not going to mess with that kind of stuff as big as I am.

Got done with my story, weekly article, and transcribed the interview with Franklin Hernandez. So that is all done.

After all that I somehow found enough time to go and workout, since I haven't had much time to the past few days, Fridays and Saturdays are always hard to find time to do things when the Cougars are home.

Well I rode the stationary for 5 miles, felt good. Then did my weights, both free and machine, they seems to be getting easier to do. Then for some strange reason I did a tenth of a mile on the tread mill. Then finished off with my last 5 miles on the stationary bike. On the way home i was a little bit lightheaded and dizzy, I sat and drank some gatorade and feel a little bit better.

I don't have to be at work till 10 tomorrow morning, gotta love them 6 hour days. It is supposed to rain most of the day so I wont be able to ride my bike to work. Then the Cougars play their series finale against the Clinton Lumberkings at 6:30 tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment