Saturday, November 7, 2009

Only 154 More Days TIll Opening Day

Well today is Friday, thankfully. The last day of my work week. I had a fun four hour shift, and we were pretty busy towards the end of the day.

I would've ridden the bike today except for 20+ mph winds. I come home and watch the Blackhawks lose. What is this they all of a sudden cant put the puck in the net. I mean I understand the captain is out and the other top center in Dave Bolland is out but come on. Anti Neimi played well today. It went into a shootout went like six rounds, but we should've beaten the Avalanche.

I also got some more schedules in the mail today. 2009 Bowie Baysox, Mobile Bay Bears, Hudson Valley Renegades, Williamsport Crosscutters, and Victoria Seals. So I believe all I need is 31 more to finish off the proffesional protion of the 2009 season. I am a long way away from getting any where near a quarter fo the college or college summer league teams.

I went and did my workout, 10 miles on the bike, and then weights

No comments:

Post a Comment