Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life On A Bike, Tuesday, January 4th, 2010

4 for 4

It took some convincing but, I went and did my hour of torture on the stationary bike. I made it 22.8 miles on the day, the legs feel pretty good. Burnt almost 1,000 calories, hopefully someday I will start to actually see the numbers on the scale go down. It would be nice.

I started reading the book, 1984 by George Orwell. No, not because I wanted to, but because I have to. I'm going to start back at school next week, and that is the assignment for the semester. A big research paper and everything. Oh well, at least i'm finally going back to school. Trying to get my life back together, after one of the worst years of my entire life. The only thing I need still is to get another job, one that will make it so I can actually support myself. It would also be nice to be able to put some money away for once.

month/year 90, hours 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment