Friday, February 25, 2011

Life On A Bike, Thursday, February 24th, 2011

Another day on the stationary bike, 34.2 miles. I rode and it felt weird. Like I was going in slow motion, I just didn't ride that fast today in the 104 minutes on the bike. The legs feel good, the hip and the back are ok. I can't wait to get outside, hopefully next week I can ride to work for the first time this year. Plus only my third time outside this year.

I finished the Michael Waltrip book. That was a good book, I highly recomend it, his insights into the 2001 Dayton 500 were awesome. I started another book, Ron Darling's, The complete pitcher.

Well somehow I really need to cut this out, I have been eating way to much snack foods. I had Oreo's, Snickers and Milkey Way's this afternoon after work. Plus to cups of soda at work. I mean, I had a good start, my usual yogurt for breakfast. A double cheeseburger for lunch. And a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Plus a whole bunch of water. What am I doing wrong that I can't loose this gut?

1 comment: